Friday, November 14, 2008

Shoshiology

I found this on my facebook profile. This is me and my outlook on life

"Live, Love, Learn, Hurt, Heal, Grow.... work like you don't need the money, love like you'll never be hurt, and dance like nobody's watching" This is how I live.... spontanious, loving, crazy. and grateful for everything. I believe in being yourself and having a little fun, dancing in the grocery store,canoodling when I get the chance, making goofy faces at the camera, tickling your friends, talking to complete strangers, taking chances.... this is what I do. I'm am a fiercely loyal friend... I would do most anything to help someone out. Service and Charity are a huge part of my life outlook. Plus one of the most important things to me is to never loose seeing the world through the eyes of a child. I am rather hard headed and will fight for what I believe in, but I pick my battles carefully. I enjoy simply being with people. This is me. Live life like it's a skirt you can twirl in forever, it's ok to roll down the hill or splash in the puddle, or eat fast food on the good china dishes. Bottom line, find faith in something and enjoy life. Find the good in every situation.

I'm very excited fyi, because I get to come home to C. Springs for the weekend! Hang out with my Family. Chill with the friends, go on dates with Erik, and do a lil money making as well. It will be amazing, wish i had more time... Life is going well, and I hope you all are well. God Bless, I pray for you all.
Shoshi

No comments: